Thursday, November 4, 2010

November Is Here!

The days are a lot cooler and the sky a lot darker these days. It's a treat when the sun is out and it's not raining. Since the calendar has been turned, I can't stop singing: "No, no November you can't make me sad..." It's a little song the girl's kindergarten teacher made up. It has quite a catchy tune. Too bad I can't remember the rest of it.

I have also resigned myself to the inevitable, winter is coming. There is snow in the forecast for the weekend, so I called Dougie (our mechanic) and booked the RAV in to have the snow tires put on.

This weekend by brother celebrates his 60th birthday. That's quite a milestone for our family, considering most of us don't live that long. The girls are coming home and we'll go and celebrate this special occasion. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment