On Monday friends and I went to Orangeville for a day trip. We were walking from store to store without our jackets on.
Tuesday I enjoyed an hour long walk with my faithful companions, Josie and Fonzie.
Yesterday I dragged myself back to the gym for a much needed workout and today I kept my nose to the grindstone getting some Thanksgiving puzzles ready for the web site. Now I just need Techno Dude to come home and test them and then tomorrow I can get them web ready.
Tonight is the last meeting of the WATT (Women Around The Table) group I joined. We studied the book of Phillipians together using the study material from Alpha 2. Every week Penny prepared a delicious meal for me and 17 other women. What a wonderful time of discussion we have had around the table. Tonight we have all decided to wear our jammies to the meeting. It should be fun, however jammies are not good indicators of when to stop eating, they have way too much give!
My picture for today is of the dogs and I. They were just groomed yesterday. They have Christmas bows attached to their collars. They always feel so soft and smell really good after they have been groomed.
No comments:
Post a Comment