
Today I had the privilege of having lunch with two of my best friends. We met at the Lake House where my friend Dianne is lucky enough to be staying. The weather was gorgeous and the lake was calm. We enjoyed a lovely meal together and had fresh, local grown strawberries for dessert. After lunch we chatted the afternoon away! What a delightful way to spend the day. I have quite a few pictures today. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words. The first picture is of the stairs down to the water. It's quite a steep incline but well worth the trip. If you get tired you can stop halfway and have a rest on the lower deck.

Looking down the shoreline towards Sauble Beach.
This was my view for the afternoon. Beautiful blue sky, calm lake and the occasional seagull flying past. 
I absolutely love these ladies!!!!

I'm choosing this picture as my pic of the day. I love these rocks. Notice how some of them are smooth? This is the direct result of being bashed around by the waves and they remind me of life. When the waves of life surround us and bash us up they knock off our hard edges and leave us that much smoother.
No comments:
Post a Comment