Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Official, No More Children in High School!

Yikes, even as I type the title for today's post I can't believe it. Reebs wrote her last exam today and in just 70 short days will be moving out and moving on with her future. I'm so excited for her.

Today was another work filled day. The nicest part about today was that my cleaning genie came this morning and made the house sparkle. In my humble opinion having my house cleaned is better than a full body massage. I just love it. While she was busy cleaning my office I decided to go out and check on the pond. There is a ton of long, stringy algae growing in it and I decided perhaps I should get rid of some of it. I became a little concerned when I thought the fish were getting stuck in it, I should have known better, but oh well. I proceeded to take a broom and run it along the side of the pond and ended up wrapping the algae around the broom like one would twirl spaghetti around a fork.

It sure was a hot day and this evening's walk with the dogs was also on the warm side. I decided to take my camera along as I hadn't taken my picture of the day yet. Techno Dude decided to wear his flip flops on our walk. Not his best decision, since we take the dogs on quite a long walk after dinner. Let's just say his toes were rather sore when we got home. At one point in our walk I got rather tangled in the dog's leashes and thought I should take a picture to show you. Just as I was taking the picture our neighbour Cookie Man passed by and decided to have a conversation with us. It was a little hard to concentrate on him, the dogs, the camera and the leashes.

My pick of of the day is a collection of pictures of wild flowers we saw on our walk this evening. I hope you like them as much as I do. I was certainly surprised by how many different flowers we saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment