Techno Dude, Reebs and M are on their way to Waterloo. The car is full to overflowing with all of M's things. Hopefully the rain will hold off until everything is safe and sound in M's apartment. Tomorrow she starts the first semester of year four at U of W! Wow, how time flies. I am so proud of her and her many accomplishments, and while I'm mentioning accomplishments, Reebs just got her marks for year two at U ot T and they were excellent. She worked so hard this year and all her hard work paid off. It's really great having her home and I look forward to many adventures this summer, including a trip to Winnipeg, Kenora and Ignace!
Well I think I will make a cup of tea, curl up on the couch with my book and pups and enjoy the solitude!
![]() |
| Photo Credit to Reebs! |

I don't have that much stuff....
ReplyDelete