Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Busy!

Busy is the best way to describe my life right now. Hence the lack of blogs.

A few weeks ago, Techno Dude and I decided to put our 25th wedding anniversary holiday to Europe on the back burner and buy a sailboat instead. We're pretty excited (OK, maybe Techno Dude more than me) about spending our free time sailing Lake Huron this summer. Hopefully I will grow some sea legs, I think I've been sailing three times my whole life.

Work has also been busy, and at the end of the month I can be found sitting at my desk slogging through the many jokes and riddles and Writing Corner submissions which have been sent in during the month.

We've also undertaken the renovation of our powder room on the main floor. I'm so glad to be rid of the burgandy walls! Tonight we will install the trim and this job will be done.

We've also joined a group of people tracking with the teaching of The Meeting House from Oakville. They are a BIC denomination and their teaching is awesome! This month we've begun renting a theatre in a local museum to accomodate all of us. These are exciting times for sure.

This weekend M came home to celebrate Reeb's birthday. We had a really great weekend together! It's hard to believe that my baby turns 20 this week!!

1 comment: