Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Resolution

The snow is back in Southampton. We had very mild holiday weather, which made traveling a breeze but meant almost all our snow disappeared. Techno Dude and M delivered Reebs to the city safely on Sunday and ever since its been snowing which means my favourite snowshoeing trail is ready for use again. I was out this morning with a friend and she asked what my new year's resolutions were for this year and I told her I've decided to keep it simple, I'm resolving to be happy just the way I am. No resolution to the hit gym every other day, lose 10 pounds or anything else. I just want to be content right here, right now. So that's making me wonder, what are your new year's resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I like that resolution! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year I resolve to actually write and mail cards and letters (yes, pen and paper snail mail - remember when?)

    ReplyDelete