Friday, January 29, 2010

Being Married to a Techno Dude

Being married to Techno Dude means I hear a lot of techno babble. Most of which I try hard to understand but which often escapes me. I listen politely but if truth be told sometimes my mind wanders. For several weeks now Techno Dude and his car pool buddies (also Techies) have been speculating about what Apple's next greatest gadget would be. They all speculated a tablet and they were right!

On Wednesday Techno Dude came home with news of the iPad. I can't say I like the name too much. They mustn't have had any women on their development/naming team or they might have rethought that one. I do however love the whole idea of having all the benefits (plus more) of an iPhone or an iPod Touch on a device with a larger screen (for my poor aging eyes). I can't wait to get one! If you haven't seen it yet, check it out here: http://www.apple.com/ipad/features/

No comments:

Post a Comment