Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Wow, the month of December waits for no man or woman. Time is absolutely flying by and every day of the calendar has something written on it. I can't wait until the 25th when I can take a break, although this year my brother and his family are coming over. It has been a long time since they have spent Christmas here. I am so excited they are coming, even if it means we have to get dressed on Christmas Day :-)

Reebs came home on Saturday, she's here for the next three weeks and it is so nice to have her home. She is such lovely company. Last night we went to see the Blind Side. What a great, clean, heartwarming movie. Hollywood doesn't make too many like this. It was a real treat! Speaking of treats, Reebs came home with a gift for the pups. Here's a picture of Fonzie checking it out.

Sunday after church we set our sites on decorating the tree and house for the holidays. We enjoyed Christmas cookies and egg nog while we worked.
In a few more days (6 to be exact) M comes home and then all four of us will spend sometime together. I can't wait. Here's a picture of our tree.



1 comment:

  1. I'm sad I missed setting up the tree. It looks wonderful though!

    ReplyDelete