Thursday, October 22, 2009

Last Weekend

Last weekend we had the pleasure of having a late Thanksgiving celebration with my side of the family. The girls left their respective cities and met us there. I have to confess I was a little worried about both of them finding their way to downtown Toronto but they managed just fine. I was so relieved when Reebs called to say she had met up with M and they were at Starbucks having a snack before the final leg of their journey.

Meanwhile the empty nesters (Techno Dude and I) got the dogs packed up and headed out. We wanted to stop at a furniture on the way to my brother's place. The drive took us longer than expected but the sun was out and the trees still had a lot of their leaves so it made for a pretty drive. By the time we arrived at my brother's the girls were already there. What a weird feeling that was. For twenty years we've been traveling around in a pack and now those days are over. Hmm....

Here's a picture of the Saugeen River somewhere along our journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment