Well Techno Dude and I are still busy redecorating our room. We gave the walls a third coat of paint on Sunday and we both think the walls look good. Last night we took the tape off the trim and proceeded to rip out the carpet. Ripping the carpet out was easy, carrying the huge roll of carpet downstairs was not. We did manage it but we're a little worse for wear today. After the carpet was out we pulled up the under pad and now we have 100s of staples to remove from the floor. I started pulling them out last night but didn't get too far. We are both looking forward to getting our room done so we can start sleeping in our own bed again.
Besides redecorating we also have to keep up with our regular daily chores. One of those is walking the dogs after dinner. We actually both like this chore. It keeps us active and lately Techno Dude has been bringing his camera along. Last night he snapped this picture and when I opened it in Photoshop I added the emboss filter and I was surprised at the effect. Here is the original photo.
And here is the embossed photo. It's pretty neat what you can do with the click of a mouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment