Later today I made sticky ribs for dinner. They were so yummy! Then I baked something special for M. (I can't say what it is incase she reads this) I'm meeting her for lunch tomorrow in Waterloo and will surprise her with it and some other goodies. I can't wait to see her! I'm off on a road trip with some friends tomorrow. It will be fun to go shopping and have a girlfriend's day. Techno Dude has generously agreed to take my friend's son to his swimming lessons so we don't have to worry about getting home at a particular time.
My picture of the day celebrates my funny neighbours. For the past few months we've been having fiber optic cable buried up and down the street and the installers left a huge roll of the stuff in front of our neighbours garden. Since it hasn't moved in quite a while it has been decorated. Take a look!

Your neighbours must have a great sense of humour!
ReplyDelete