Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shoes

Today M called to ask why I haven't been updating my blog more often. So here's one for her.

Yesterday she went to her last house dinner at her residence. During our conversation yesterday we talked about what shoes she would wear with the dress she had picked out. I was delighted to hear she was going to wear the shoes Techno Dude and I had bought for her on one of our trips to see her. M and I share a passion for shoes. She has two totes full and I won't confess to how many I have... he, he, he.

Today she sent me some pictures from the house dinner and I was scrolling through the pictures I kept wondering when I would come across one that actually showed her wearing her shoes. Just as I was beginning to give up and was already composing an e-mail requesting such a picture there it was. I would like to share it with you! My picture for today is M's new shoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment