Today Techno Dude and I did a major de-junk of our house, garage and shed. What a load of stuff we had. When all was said and done, we left 520 pounds of junk at the town dump! I know, because they weigh you on your way in and on the way out. Who knew we had that much junk? I suppose it's true that the bigger the house, the more stuff you can store. It feels really good to be able to go in the shed and move around, or enter the garage and actually see the fireplace in the corner.
On another note, last Sunday we let M take our car to Waterloo for the week. From the sounds of things she is enjoying having wheels in the big city. I would too if I was her and I must say it is cool that we can bless her in this way.
My pic for today is M heading out with our car for the week. She looks pretty happy doesn't she? M if you're reading this, don't forget to bring the car back... ;-D
Haha, of course I will! How else would I be coming home this weekend?
ReplyDeleteAlso, what all did you get rid of that weighed that much?
ReplyDelete