
This afternoon Techno Dude, Reebs and I made an apple pie. Our best looking one yet. I think this was pie number 5 in our pie making history. It tasted absolutely delicious and we all had second helpings.
After dinner we decided to go geocaching.

This is our newest hobby and one that we all enjoy. We took the dogs with us and we had a great time. The weather was on the cool side which was good because the caches were quite a ways along the trail. At one of the caches we had an additional surprise. We saw a bird's nest with eggs in it. Notice the squatter's egg. Cool eh?
I think it might be fun to include an image from my day, sort of like a photo journal. Here is today's photo. I must confess I didn't take this picture. When Reebs is around she is our official photographer and believe me loves to take pictures. The sky was so blue this evening and there was a gentle breeze. The grass was swaying to its own music thus putting on a wonderful dance for the blue, blue sky.
yummy! let's make another pie! :)
ReplyDelete